jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2022

Just

 You just appear, once a day, or twice, or even more. Just appear. 

You says Hi in different ways. Sometimes is just a smile, sometimes is another puzzle to solve… or not, sometimes I see myself suddenly speaking with an imaginary guy or woman about you, telling stories to nobody. 


I still feel this part of me dead. This part of me is with you. Wherever you are.


Is difficult to heal My hole. there are this moments when I feel fine, excited, happy. maybe I am just distracted. you just appear, you just says “Hi”, and… all falls apart. 


Memories… pics, random conversations, movies, phrases, books, names, songs, places, colors, food, clothes, puzzles, smells, dreams. 


I know is not my fault, I know. 

I know there is not explanation, I know. 

I know you’re right, I know. 

Not judging. Everyone has a reason to live, to lie, to perform, to smile, to dream, and to die too. 


I can’t smile as I used to. 

I can’t live as I used to. 


And, finally, nobody cares. 

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Psychopath

Honey Crab

Somewhere in Morocco  Somewhere in Barcelona Somewhere in Oaxaca Somewhere in LA There is still a piece of you and me There is still a smile...